Monday, September 14, 2009

Slackin'

To all my imaginary readers, I apologize for my lack of posting lately. I have been somewhat busy at work and don't have the time to dedicate to much effort to posts lately. I should have a post on this past Saturday's Tea Party in Chicago, complete with photos of good signs I saw there.

I am hoping to start writing a deeper weekly column for this ever visited site, and hopefully keep the interest of all those out there who are afraid to comment on all the posts that they are reading. I know Kazoo is out there somewhere and Mr. Peabody, and all the scary imaginary friends from horror films everywhere. I hope I can help you become less scary, by influencing you to lessen your need for senseless violence. Get out from under the bed and smile on your brother for cryin' out loud.

2 comments:

  1. On the subject of politics: Do you know anything about the various alternatives to Mark Kirk for the IL Senate primary?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that only one of them is "viable", but I don't remember who he is. I'll let you know when I find out.

    ReplyDelete